February 21, 2018
During the evening hours on Wednesday, February 21, 2018, Yardi will release an update to certain Store products. Please take a moment to become familiar with the changes.
- RELEASE NOTES -
- A defect was corrected in the payment option screen that required the user to enter a check number when check wasn’t selected
- Two flex-fields were added to Doc designer to aid in the creation of insurance letters (Monthly Coverage Amount and Premium Amount)
- A change was made to update a unit’s rent rate to the current street rate when it is changed from unavailable to available
- A defect was corrected that could allow service charges to be removed from the rental ledger
- A change was made to the One-time letter feature to allow more control when selecting recipients of the letter
- The rental ledger was updated to always use custom terminology, if it has been setup by the user
- A change was made to the payment screen to allow four digit CVV codes
- Several other smaller defects were corrected
- Multiple security improvements and updates were implemented
Follow the links below to read about web services being added or modified
Be advised that the modifications and updates to the Store application and associated services will continue to be subjected to regressive quality and functional validation. Yardi Systems, Inc. reserves the right to delay or postpone the scheduled release of these modifications should any unexpected conditions be encountered prior to or immediately following the release. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact your Yardi Account Manager or the Yardi Storage Helpdesk.