To register, click the 'Register' link below for this course, then follow the on-screen instructions. At the Live Web Training course time, you will open your web browser to the link provided which will let you see the instructor's screen and use your phone to call into the telephone number provided to hear the instructor, and later in the session, have the opportunity to ask questions.
Keep in mind the following:
1. All dates/time are subject to change.
2. All times listed are Mountain Time.
3. Minimum class size requirement of 5 - if the class size requirement is not met the class may be subject to cancellation 24 hours prior to the class time.
4. Make sure to register for both parts of the course.
The Site Manager Basics Course covers those topics in-depth that a site manager needs to know for daily operation of their facility. You will need to take both parts of the course to complete the training.
Part 1 topics include:
- Navigation/Log In
- Utilizing Search/Help
- Item Finder
- New Rental (Move-in)
- Reviewing the Account Manager
- Taking Payments
- Fees (Assess, Void, Waive)
Space is limited so reserve your webinar seat now at: